Saturday, July 29, 2017

Job Application ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


My Rezimay

Deer Sur,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job I seen in the
Paper. I can type real kwik wit one finggar and do
Sum Acounting 2.

I think I am good on the fone and I am a pepole
Person.   Pepole really seam to respond goodly to me.

I'm lookin for a jobb as a secritary but it Kant be 2
Complikaited

My spelling is not 2 good but find that I awfin get a
Job Bcuz of my persinalety..

My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want
To pay me and wat you think that I am wurth, I can start imeditely. 

Thank you in advanse 4 yore Anser
Hopifuly I M Yore best aplicant so phar.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May McBiggins



PS : I half includeded a pickture of me B low.




Dear Peggy May:

You start on Monday, we have Spell Check. 

Thanks Dan!
You say more? 





 
Other Human Resource Rule 5 ers:
 

6 comments:

  1. Wow me out... lost for words right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahahaha. That's about the way things go with some guys.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. She forgot the PS.

    I also mayk a lott of sheide at compny pikniks.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.