Monday, July 24, 2017

Awww Monday ~ Woodsterman Style ~ 111 ~


Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack 
Using a Small Beretta Pistol:
This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.  What’s the smallest caliber that you would trust to protect yourself?
 Here’s her story in her own words:  "While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in The Villages with my soon to be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water and began charging us with its large jaws wide open.  She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive.
 If I had not had my little Beretta .25 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today!"   "Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took.  The 'gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace.  It's one of the best pistols in my collection, plus the amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible.  His life insurance was a big bonus.

Thanks Hal 

 

14 comments:

  1. I love gators (not to be confused with the Florida Gaytors)because at places like The Villages they have learned that whizzened citizens from the North, who are here waiting for the great celestial dirt-nap, make fine eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see that coming, but to be far, it is early.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrienne, so comprehension doesn't hit until what time?

      Delete
  3. Awww, this is very funny too. Good gator.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday, Woodsterman Style. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, shoulda seen it coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. edutcher, I think it's a repeat here, but it came in just in time for Awww Monday.

      Delete
  5. Kinda like my diving instructor told us when asked about defending against shark attack. He showed us a small palm bladed knife. We asked how that would help. He reminded us that you never dive alone. When the shark looks ready to attack, you draw your knife and slice your dive partner, then quietly swim away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rickvid, can't argue with good old fashioned common sense.

      Delete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.