Saturday, October 6, 2018

Gorgeous Babe ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


An 82-year-old man is having a drink in a bar.


Suddenly, a gorgeous girl enters and sits down a few seats away. The girl is so attractive that he just can't take his eyes off her. After a short while, the girl notices him staring, and approaches him.

Before the man has time to apologize, the girl looks him deep in the eyes and says to him in a sultry tone:

"I'll do anything you'd like. Anything you can imagine in your wildest dreams, it doesn't matter how extreme or unusual it is, I'm game. I want $100, and there's another condition".

Completely stunned by the sudden turn of events, the man asks her what her condition is. "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The man takes a moment to consider the offer from the beautiful woman. He whips out his wallet and puts $100 dollars in her hand.

He then looks her square in the eyes, and says slowly and clearly: 
"Paint my house."

Thanks Jim





Other Home Repairing Rule 5 ers:

4 comments:

  1. You think it will never end and then it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute, wait a minute, I see a straw in that girl's drink! Why is she not in jail for that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. William, I think I see an olive on the end of that. I think they can still serve straws, but not unless the customer asks for it ... then they go to Straw Jail.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.