Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Wife's First Hunting Trip


Friends, for the first time in our marriage, my sweet husband invited me to go hunting with him this year. I never thought he'd be willing to share his 'guy time' with me.

He took me to the store and outfitted me with the best clothing and equipment.

Today, on the first day of our hunt, before we parted ways to hunt different parcels of his leased land, he presented me with a gift.

He calls it a 'First-Timer's Lucky Hat'. I'm so fortunate to be married to him.


I have attached a picture of me in my lucky hat. 








Thanks Hal

 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my. That husband is done with you. Bwahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous day, Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandee, and I'll bet they don't even know any good taxidermists.

      Delete
  2. Bet she would cook him a better next time, that is if there is a next time.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.