Wednesday, June 14, 2017

WHAT AISLE IS THE POLISH SAUSAGE IN?



Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'prejudice' these
days................

A customer asked, "In what aisle can I find the Polish sausage?"

The clerk asks, "Are you Polish?"

The guy, clearly offended, says, "Yes I am. But let me ask you
something.

If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?

Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was
German?

Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish?

Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?

Or if I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"

The clerk says, "No, I probably wouldn't."

The guy says, "Well then, because I asked for Polish sausage, why did
you ask me if I'm Polish?"

The clerk replied, "Because you're in Ace Hardware."


12 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahahaha. And he's blonde too, right? Love this.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandee, many blondes come from that area of the world.

      Delete
  2. You always manage to find stuff that makes me snort when I get to the punch line. Thanks, Odie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrienne, It's thanks to my many friends like Brig.

      Delete
  3. Every place sells everything any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny. And time sensitive. Nice photo of the ACE store in TRUKEEEEE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unknown, Funny how we both know that. And it used to be the old Safeway building.

      Delete
  5. A first heard a version of this story decades ago.

    A guy goes into a shop and walked up to the counter and ordered a pound
    of Kielbasa and a half pound of potato salad.

    The guy behind the counter asked the customer if he was Polish,

    The man replied Yes, how could you tell?

    Well Sir this is a F&^%*ng hardware store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess Ace isn't the place with the helpful hardware man!

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.