Saturday, February 4, 2017

The Elevator ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


Please hold any e-mails until further notice as I am in the hospital.

I was attacked by a woman in an elevator. A witness got her photo.





See below . .. . . .


I was in the elevator when she got in.

I was casually staring at her boobs when she said,

"Could you press one for me please”.

So I did... and I don't remember much afterwards, but I'm guessing it was the wrong one.




Thanks Hal 

Other Helpful Elevator Riding Rule 5 ers:

7 comments:

  1. Then I asked what her name was and she pointed to her chest and said, "Pat".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrong one, Odie. Wrong one.

    Have a fabulous weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta say... you sure got try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odie, just be grateful the elevator didn't lurch too much on the way down. You could have put an eye out, too, and then you wouldn't be able to see those things in 3D any more.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.