Monday, February 16, 2015

Hot Coffee


Gotta love those grandkids …

I was eating breakfast with my 10-year-old granddaughter and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?"

Without skipping a beat she said, "It's Presidents Day!" 

She's smart, so I asked her "What does Presidents Day mean?" 

I was waiting for something about Obama, Bush, or Clinton, etc.


She replied,  "Presidents Day is when the President steps out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow, we have another year of Bullshit."


You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out of your nose.


Thank You Brighid (LINK) 

12 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahahaha. Yep, that's spot on and I don't care what side of the aisle you're on.

    Have a terrific day Odie. I'm off to get my morning coffee. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 6 year old grandson who understands that. Naturally somewhere over 50% of American voters are not that smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Odie! I wasn't drinking coffee at the time, but water hurts just as bad going through the nose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Euripides, It has to do with what the nose is really designed for.

      Delete
  4. That's why I always drink apple juice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one buddy! Speaking of Hot Coffee, we have a town down my way actually named "Hot Coffee" Mississippi!

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.