Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween Woodsterman Style


The nun got into a New York cab and notices that the 
VERY handsome cab driver will not stop staring at her.
She asks him, "Why are you staring at me?”  He replies, 
“I have a question to ask you, but I don’t
want to offend you.  She answers, "My son, you cannot 
offend me.  When you are as old as
I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a 
chance to see and hear just about anything.
I am sure that there is nothing you could say or ask that 
I would find offensive.  The cabbie said,
“Well I’ve always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me.” 

She responds, “Well , lets see what we can do about that. 
First, you must be single and second,
you must be Catholic.”  The cab driver is very excited, 
and said, “Yes, I am single and Catholic!”

“OK” the nun said, “Pull into the next alley.”  
The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that
would make a hooker blush

When they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.  
“My dear child” said the nun,
“Why are you crying?”

The cabbie replied,”Sister,forgive me for I have sinned.  
I lied and must confess. I am
married and I am Jewish.”

The nun said, “That’s OK.  my name is Kevin and 
I am going to a Halloween party.

Halloween Party Favors:




Thank You Mr. Trailbee

14 comments:

  1. Did someone call the cops to your Love Shack? Happy Halloween Odie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curmudgeon, just to join in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both lied. Bwahahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous Halloween my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm down the hill from your place and it would be splendid if any (or all) of your halloween bunnies showed up tonight for trick and treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the old tom cat said.....
    It's where you find it!
    Nice eye candy for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LL, I've got my ears on and I'm on my way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that joke.
    But the idea that many of those adorable girls will turn into the 'girls' you highlighted on the post above is SO SAD.
    And, let's face it, what woman WOULD dress like those above if they weren't kind of "tarts" when they were young? /???

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.