Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Three Wishes


A beautiful fairy appeared one day to a destitute Mexican refugee outside an Arizona immigration office.



"Good man," the fairy said, "I've been sent here by 
President Obama and told to grant you three wishes 
since you just arrived in the United States with 
your wife and eight children."

The man told the fairy, "Well, where I come from 
we don't have good teeth, so I want new teeth, 
maybe a lot of gold in them."

The fairy looked at the man's almost toothless grin 
and -- PING!-- he had a brand new shining set of 
gold teeth in his mouth! "What else?" 
asked the fairy, "Two more to go."

The refugee claimant now got bolder. "I need a big 
house with a three-car garage in Annapolis on the 
water with eight bedrooms for my family and the 
rest of my relatives who still live in my country. 
I want to bring them all over here" and PING! 
In the distance there could be seen a beautiful 
mansion with a three car garage, a long driveway, 
and a walkout patio with a BBQ in an upscale 
neighborhood over-looking the bay. "One more wish," 
said the fairy, waving her wand.

"Yes, one more wish. I want to be like an American 
with American clothes instead of these torn clothes, 
and a baseball cap instead of this sombrero. And I 
want to have white skin like Americans" ---and --- PING!

The man was transformed - wearing worn-out jeans, 
a Baltimore Orioles T-shirt, and a baseball cap. 
He had his bad teeth back and the mansion had 
disappeared from the horizon.

"What happened to my new teeth?" He wailed. 
"Where is my new house?"

The fairy said: "Tough shit, Amigo, now that you 
are a white American, you have to fend for yourself."

 
 Thanks Trailbee!


10 comments:

  1. And worse…an Orioles fan, it will be YEARS before he's happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahahaha. Love this one Odie.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, if the fairy had made him homosexual, he could have kept the teeth, house, and clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More than a little truth here. Poor whites are the forgotten minority!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LL, we don't mind either, but we hate fending for everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Race, Could be worse, could be a Cubs fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edutcher, is that the going rate for being queer now a days?

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.