Sunday, April 27, 2014

Alzheimer's



SELF EXAMINATION FOR ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE

 ....It takes less than 15 seconds....



If you are over 45 yrs. old, you SHOULD take this Alzheimer's Test.

See how fast can you guess these words and fill-in the blanks?



1. _  _NDOM





2. F_  _K





3.  P_N _S





4.  PU_S_





5.  S_X





6.  BOO_S





















Answers:





1.  RANDOM



2.  FORK



3.  PANTS



4.  PULSE



5.  SIX



6.  BOOKS



You got all 6 wrong....didn't you?

  You do NOT have Alzheimer's.

   You are a Pervert.

18 comments:

  1. Randy, it doesn't matter how many times I take this, I still get them all wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I got all six wrong, but I've always known I was a pervert. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous Silly Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got them all right, NOT LOL


    Have a brilliant week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I got them right, but it all depends on how you want to define dementia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have Altzheimers....

    ReplyDelete
  6. For #6. I got "boots". Could I have a Nancy Sinatra fetish??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clearly I am a dirty old lady with a severe case of "senior moments." I don't think there's any hope for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Steve, Getting them all wrong is something to strive for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edutcher, Your thoughts should be your own.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LL, there's a lot of that going around.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Proof, Who am I to judge your fantasies ... boots really?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Curmudgeon, Are you kidding? You're perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK, I got them all wrong and I'm not a pervert. So there.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.