Saturday, August 31, 2013

Shipwrecked ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style



A shipwrecked sailor washed up on the shores of a deserted island ..........time went past and he managed to keep body and soul together , until one day after about a year ........a GORGEOUS young woman  , clad in a skin-tight wet suit swam ashore from nowhere.
Goes without saying   the man was astonished .   The young woman introduced herself , asked for his story and settled down to listen,..after a few minutes  , she asked if he'd like a cigarette  , opened a zip pocket and pulled out a packet of 20 and a lighter............soon after , she asked if he'd like a packet of biscuits , opened another zip pocket and produced said packet of bikkies............later still  ,  she stood  up , started unzipping her wetsuit and asked if he'd  '' like to play around  ''..................at this the man stood back and replied ...'' Don't try to fool me....you haven't got room in that outfit for a set of golf clubs ''...............................




Thanks Dan !

Other Shipwrecked Rule 5 ers:

24 comments:

  1. If I was shipwrecked, any of your Rule 5 beauties could share the island with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's been alone on that island too long I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's not like any guy I've ever known. I'm just saying.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some golfer.

    One look at the last one and he'd show her how his driver can hit a hole in one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golf Clubs??? Where's the six-pack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But Odie, all the ill-fitting clothes....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please add me to your Rule 5 list...
    Here's my link... Thanks
    http://notyournormalblog.com/rule-5-hump-day-version-2/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Admiral, they say golf is a great game. Just ask the boy king.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rita Hayworth, the U.S. Navy named her “The Red-Head We Would Most Like to be Ship-Wrecked with”.

    The redheads Rita Hayworth and Lily Cole sandwich some NSA parodies and other current events

    http://goodstuffsworld.blogspot.com/2013/08/goodstuffs-blogging-magazine-113th-issue.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice!

    I may be old and crippled up, but I can still dream!

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.