Monday, January 21, 2013

Email From A Friend



TOTUS, OBAMA CARTOONS, Guns and Bikinis . . . .

To name a few written by our friend Ron Russell
I just got this email today from Ron.

Hi Odie,

My pee stream has turned into the Red Sea and I'm no Moses.  Daughter on way to take me to hospital as I write this. Very weak at this moment and unable to drive.  So I'm signing off for the time and hope to get back as soon as possible.

Your blogging buddy, 

Ron

PS  I have no objection to you letting others know !


We at Woodsterman wish him well and will be praying for him. 

9 comments:

  1. Oh my! More prayers from North Idaho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And from Tucson... Ron's a good guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did that once - mine turned out to be kidney stones.

    Prayers for his fast recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had that happen after they opened up my crotch artery (femural?) and stuffed a few stents into me. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for Ron. I hope everything turns out all right for him. Thanks for letting us know, Odie.

    PS: I've not been online much, just to let you know, I'm feeling about the same. I appreciate your prayers for me, and know you guys will do the same for Ron.
    God Bless, Luv ya, Bunni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers for Ron, for a swift and complete healing.

    And for Bunni as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh, oh!

    Not a good sign.

    I've visited Ron's sites for years and count him as a friend.

    Saying a prayer for Ron right now!

    PS: I'll let Mr. AOW know when he gets home from therapy. He sometimes visits Guns and Bikinis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ron is a buddy of mine too. Thanks for letting us know Odie. Prayers in progress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.