Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Therapist ~ OR ~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


Rehab Exercise For senior Men

My doctor started me on a rehab exercise program.

I am walking with a walking therapist every day.

I never knew walking with someone else was such

an incentive.

We don't talk much during the walk, though.

My therapist walks about 10 feet ahead of me and

sets the pace, as directed by my doctor.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
So far, I have followed her for 27 miles without

even using my cane!

I am feeling better each mile and my heart condition,

my blood pressure and my breathing seem to be improving.

I have fun where ever we go!


Other Rule 5 ers:
In a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
Adrienne's Corner
Eye of Polyphemus
Diogenes' Middle Finger

16 comments:

  1. Odie, I need that therapist's phone number pronto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be running in the opposite direction, also good exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be running the opposite direction too. Just not my type.

    Have a terrific day Odie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Opie, there sure is a lot of inconsistent opinions on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee, I almost caught her the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's why I follow The Blonde like a dutiful husband should.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edutcher, if she's wearing that I'd like to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad your walks are so enjoyable, Odie!
    Watch for traffic crossing the street.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good incentive for a man to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  10. JUST FOLLOW THE BOUNCING BUTT YOU'LL NEVER CATCH!

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.