Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bus Ride ...

Two  bowling teams, one of all Blondes and one of all  Brunettes,
 chartered  a double-decker bus for a weekend trip to  Louisiana.
  The  Brunette team rode on the bottom of the bus,  and
  the  Blonde team rode on the top level.

The  Brunette team down below really whooped it  up,
 having  a great time, when one of them realized she
 hadn't  heard anything from the Blondes upstairs. She
 decided  to go up and investigate.

When the Brunette reached the top, she  found all the
 Blondes  in fear, staring straight ahead at the road,
 clutching  the seats in front of them with white knuckles.
 The  brunette asked, 'What the heck's going on up  here?


 We're  having a great time downstairs!'

One of the Blondes looked up at  her, swallowed hard
 and  whispered...

  
'YEAH,  BUT YOU'VE GOT A DRIVER!!'

8 comments:

  1. That is one of the best blonde jokes I've read! Thanks for the giggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to leave a question mark ? and that was all, but then miracle of miracles, the blond waves in my hair parted and I COULD SEE THE LIGHT! Lol,,,great joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the approval Lady. Now I'll wait to see the blondes weigh in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SG46, I'm so glad this didn't go over your head. I'll have to repost the blonde guy jokes ... I are one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I are blonde too, but I think I got the joke. I'll have someone explain it to me later, just to be certain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Euripides, It's always good for us to be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got belly chuckles out of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Snarky, it's about time you admitted that.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.