Saturday, August 1, 2026

Babes ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style ~ A

 











Other Babe Loving Rule 5 ers:

12 comments:

  1. Whatever happened to Pia Zadora. She was hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, she never did anything for me except this one photo of her.

      Delete
  2. enhanced boobs every one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send #4 to my office for counseling, please. BMCS Jeff in NC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brigitte. Never could figure the panic over her, unless it was the bikini.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. edutcher, that's Pia Zadora, and with Brigitte it was the bikini.

      Delete
  5. Number 5: I think that's the 3rd or 4th face I've seen on that body over the last few years. I wonder what the actual face is that belongs to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JustaJeepGuy, sorry, I post em just the way I find them.

      Delete
  6. Trouble and strife, have your pick.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.