Monday, June 15, 2026

Awww Monday Woodsterman Style ~ 456 B







 Thanks Skip

6 comments:

  1. I want them all and that horse is most beautiful. I stole the two kitties.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop and being such a loyal participant.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Odie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Paint in the first picture and who couldn't want to love a donkey. I sure miss my three miniature donkeys, two jennies and a gelded jack, Clara Bell(mom), Sara Bell(daughter), and Nimbus(son).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katz be winsome and, damn, that's a horse in a million. A calico to beat all calicoes. The horse a Comanche would let sleep in the teepee tied to his wrist all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A three color horse is called a Paint or an piebald or skewbald and calico, two colors, a Pinto.

      Delete
    2. Wrong. A 3 color horse is a calico, pinto is used for any horse with large patches of color on its white coat - tobiano, overo, and sabino.

      In Britain, a calico is called a tribald, a horse with black on a white coat is a piebald, and one with any other color is a skewbald.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful horse and I love the kitty cats. I saw a boobtube video last night about a 6666 ranch in Texas. I believe they sell around a thousand horses a year and the average price was 22 grand. 226000 acres and asking price when it finally left the family was 342 million. Beautiful steeds there too.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.