Thursday, January 24, 2019

COW HIT BY LIMO


Suddenly, a cow runs out onto the road, and a limo driving late at 
night, hits it head on, and the car comes to a stop. The woman in the 
back seat, in her usual abrasive manner, says to the Chauffeur, "You 
get out and check on that poor cow. You were driving." 

So the chauffeur gets out, checks, and reports that the animal is 
dead, but it appeared to be very old. Well, says the woman, "You were 
driving, so you go and tell the farmer in that lighted farmhouse over 
there." 

Two hours later the chauffeur returns totally inebriated, a full 
belly, his hair ruffled, and a big grin on his face. 

"My God, what happened to you?" asks the nasty woman. 

The chauffeur replies, "When I got there, the farmer opened his best 
bottle of single malt scotch, the wife gave me a meal fit for a king, 
and the daughter made love to me." 

"What on earth did you say?" asks the woman. 

Well, I just knocked on the door, and when it opened, I said to them, 
"I'm Nancy Pelosi's chauffeur, and I've just killed the old cow." 



Don't you just love a story with a happy ending?

Thanks Hal

6 comments:

  1. Last time, it was Theresa May and it was a woman owned the farm with 2 teenage daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy your posts like this. While reading, I kind of think I know what the ending will be. But usually, that's NOT the case. Your site always brings a smile and laugh when I need it. It's appreciated more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David, That's exactly why I do it ... Keep Smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh if only both came to pass...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brig, I'll break out the old wishing well.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.