Sunday, May 27, 2018

Old Age Ain't For Wimps . . . .


Two medical students were walking along the street 
when they saw an old man walking with his legs 
spread apart. He was stiff-legged and walking slowly. 


One student said to his friend: "I'm sure that poor old man has Peltry Syndrome. 
Those people walk just like that." 

The other student says: "No, I don't think so. The old man surely has Zovitzki Syndrome. 
He walks slowly and his legs are apart, just as we learned in class." 

Since they couldn't agree they decided to ask the old man. They approached him
And one of the students said to him, "We're medical students and couldn't help 
But notice the way you walk, but we couldn't agree on the syndrome you might have.. 
Could you tell us what it is?"

The old man said, "I'll tell you, but first you tell me what you two fine medical students think."

The first student said, "I think it's Peltry Syndrome." 

The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong." 

The other student said, "I think you have Zovitzki Syndrome."

The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong."

So they asked him, "Well, old timer, what do you have?"

The old man said, "Well, I thought it was GAS - but I was wrong, too!"

Thanks Jim

6 comments:

  1. Bette Davis said it wasn't for sissies, but either way, it separates the men from the old men.

    Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 rules for old men:

    1. Never pass a bathroom
    2. Never waste a boner
    3. Never trust a fart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahahahaha. I never pass a bathroom and I never trust a fart. It's the way I roll anymore.

    Have a fabulous day, Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. edutcher, I use sissies myself, but this was sent as Wimps. Change is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee, the Algore cow fart crowd would be happy.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.