Saturday, January 10, 2015

Fish'n ( or Cleavage 3) ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


 Two men are out just fishing quietly and drinking beer.

Almost silently, so as not to scare the fish,

Bob says, ‘I think I will divorce my wife.
She hasn’t spoken to me in over 2 months.’

Charles continues slowly sipping his beer then thoughtfully says,

‘You better think it over, Bob. Women like that are hard to find.’



Welcome to the Internet Cleavage Hall of Fame Part 3
Thanks Hal




Other Fish'n Rule 5 ers:

12 comments:

GOODSTUFF said...

LOL - The wife is away but has called me 5 times all ready

Sandee said...

Yes, he does need to rethink that divorce. Those women are very hard to find.

Have a fabulous day Odie. :)

LL said...

No kidding, they're hard to find.

Brighid said...

Have a great weekend Odie!

edutcher said...

A more noble institution never existed.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

GOODSTUFF, that's quite a bit since she only left this morning.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sandee, don't I know it.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

LL, do they exist?

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Brighid, back at you.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Edutcher, would that be marriage or cleavage?

edutcher said...

Both?

USA_Admiral said...

Very good Stuff!!!

I really think people are devaluing selfies.