Friday, October 3, 2014


Better than American Express.

“I use it proudly and I use it often.”
"I  sure love my Race Card!  It comes in handy whenever
I find myself in a mess I've made.
I just bring it out and 'voila', the mess is overlooked.
In fact, there's no limit on how many times I can use it!
I highly recommend the Race Card.
Don't leave home without it."
(Also endorsed by Al $harpton, Jesse Jackson and Eric Holder.)

Thanks David


Randy-g said...

So true Odie...Unfortunately.

Sandee said...

What Randy-g said. Spot on.

Have a terrific day. ☺

edutcher said...

Actually, I think he's past the limit and it's being rejected.

Ron Russell said...

I want my Race Card. Oop! Not available for White Folks.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Randy, you and I see it, so why don't the Sheeples?

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sandee, so what I said back at Randy.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

edutcher, you and I agree on that one.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Ron, It's almost to the point you'll need one.

USA_Admiral said...

I know I am at my limit.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Admiral, don't you hate that.