Saturday, October 25, 2014

Hunting Trip ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


It was Saturday morning as Jake, an avid hunter, 
woke up raring to go bag the first deer of the season.

He walks down to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, 
and to his surprise he finds his wife, Erin, sitting there, 
fully dressed in camouflage.

Jake asks her, "What are you up to?"

Erin smiles, "I'm going hunting with you! 
The kids are with their granddad."

Jake, though he had many reservations about this, 
reluctantly decides,to take her along.

Three hours later they arrive at a game preserve 
just outside of Malta, Montana.

Jake sets his lovely wife safely up in the tree stand 
and tells her "If you see a deer, take careful aim on 
it and I'll come running back as soon as I hear the shot.

He walks away with a smile on his face knowing that 
Erin couldn't  bag an elephant - much less a deer.Not 
10 minutes pass when he is startled as he hears an 
array of gunshots.

Quickly, Jake starts running back. As he gets closer to 
her stand, he hears Erin screaming, 
"Get the hell away from my deer!"

Confused and frightened, Jake races faster towards his
 screaming wife,and again he hears her yell, 
"Get the hell away from my deer!" 
followed by another volley of gunfire!

Now within sight of where he had left his wife, 
Jake is surprised to see a Montana game warden 
with his hands high in the air.

The game warden, obviously distraught, yelled, 
"Okay, lady! You can have your deer! 
Just let me get my saddle off it!"

Thanks Mr. Trailbee!





Other Hunting Rule 5 ers:
 
Average Bubba     

15 comments:

  1. Get that damn saddle off!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy, them Game Wardens gotta watch themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless her heart. You didn't tell us she was blonde. Bwahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, she could have been a redhead.

    But did Erin go bra or braless?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got me on that one. Very good Odie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. edutcher, good question, but this is a Rule 5 after all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must have been one f**king big deer!

    ReplyDelete

  8. I'm interested in a Link Exchange.My site:
    http://www.thebestmoviesandwebtv.com The only one blog from Israel,in English.
    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.