Thursday, August 28, 2014

THIS IS PRICELESS


• Our Phones – Wireless
• Cooking – Fireless
• Cars – Keyless
• Food  – Fatless
• Tires  – Tubeless
• Dress – Sleeveless
• Youth – Jobless
• Leaders –  Shameless
• Relationships – Meaningless
• Attitudes –  Careless
• Babies – Fatherless
• Feelings –  Heartless
• Education – Valueless
• Children –  Mannerless
• Country – Godless


We are SPEECHLESS,
Congress is CLUELESS,


And our President is WORTHLESS!


I'm scared - Shitless 


Thanks Trailbee! 

Well, the arts and crafts season ends this 
Labor Day Weekend for us. Maybe I can
make my blogging friends rounds as I should.

Been busy with four weekends in a row,
and only have three days to replace
the inventory in between them.

17 comments:

  1. Some of us are even blogless lately Odie. Hope you are enjoying your travels and shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are never humorless thanks to you Odie. Have a happy and safe Labor Day Weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randy, well I'm not blogless, but I'm not getting around as I should. Hopefully after Labor Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curmudgeon, Thank you my wonderful Sweet-Pea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is spot on Odie. Spot on.

    Have a fabulous day and an even better Labor Day weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend, Odie (already?? - where has the summer gone?)

    Hope you made lots of $$$ at your shows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You could also say Education is mindless, but you nevertheless really nail it there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adrienne, summer is gone, but I hope the money stayed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. edutcher, It's one those things that just works.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Odie, we won't think any "less" of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Proof, well some might think that's worthless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is less, more?

    Since this political less started I am posting less.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Admiral, I believe less is less and more is less in the grander liberal scheme of things.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's scared shitless. I know how to think, but my fingers often beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cube, ah yes, shitless and fingers can often be a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.