Saturday, March 15, 2014

Bunch of Bull ~OR~ Rule 5 Woodsterman Style


I recently spent $6,500 on a young registered Black 
Angus bull. I put him out with the herd but he just ate 
grass and wouldn’t even look at a cow. I was beginning 
to think I had paid more for that bull than he was worth. 
Anyhow, I had the Vet come and have a look at him. 
He said the bull was very healthy, but possibly just a 
little young, so he gave me some pills to feed 
him once per day.

The bull started to service the cows within two days, 
all my cows! He even broke through the fence and 
bred with all of my neighbor’s cows! He’s like a machine!
 I don’t know what was in the pills the Vet gave him . . . . .
but they kind of taste like peppermint.




Oh OK Girls ... this one's for you !
Thanks Dan !

Other Western Rule 5 ers:
 

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the eye candy Odie. We appreciate seeing a hunk of a man now and then too.

    Have a fabulous weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee, glad to help ... once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peppermint.

    And now you can't get enough milk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Race, some times we guys have to make sacrifices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Proof, that"s OK, just as long as you're using yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seem to have comment-itis because I can think of nothing to add. I love the top picture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Admiral, tough to add something huh. I love that photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that top image, but will have to pass on the second one.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.