Tuesday, April 25, 2017

THE CONFESSION


Hi Bob,

This is Alan next door.

I have a confession to make. I've been riddled with guilt these past few
months and have been trying to pluck up the courage to tell you
to your face, but I am at least now telling you in text as I can't live with
myself a moment longer without you knowing.



The truth is I have been sharing your wife, day and night when you're not
around. In fact, probably more than you.
I haven't been getting it at home recently, but that's no excuse, I know.
The temptation was just too much. I can no longer live with the guilt and I
hope you will accept my sincerest apologies and forgive me. It won't happen
again.

Please suggest a fee for usage, and I'll pay you.

Regards, Alan.



THE ACTIONS

Bob, feeling insulted and betrayed, grabbed his gun, and shot his neighbor
dead. He returned home where he poured himself a stiff drink
and sat down on the sofa. He took out his phone where he saw he had received
a subsequent message from his (now deceased) neighbor.

THE SECOND MESSAGE

Hi Bob,

This is Alan next door again. Sorry about the typo on my last text. I expect
you figured it out anyway, & that you noticed that darned
Autocorrect changed 'wi-fi' To 'wife'. Technology hey?

Regards, Alan.


Thanks Dick
 

8 comments:

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.