Thursday, October 30, 2014

Time To Revisit: SELF EXAMINATION FOR ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE


....It takes less than 15 seconds....
If you are over 45 yrs. old, you SHOULD take this Alzheimer's Test
How fast can you guess these words and fill-in the blanks?



1. _ _NDOM
2. F_ _K
3. P_N_S
4. PU_S_
5. S_X
6. BOO_S





Answers:

1. RANDOM
2. FORK
3. PANTS
4. PULSE
5. SIX
6. BOOKS

You got all 6 wrong....didn't you?
You do NOT have Alzheimer's.
But you are a Pervert.

Oh, I are one too ....

Thank You Mr. Trailbee

14 comments:

  1. It says a lot when you have taken the test before and you keep putting the same wrong answers on the test. I guess I should face the fact I may be in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I revel in my perversion. I got all six wrong, wrong, wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Admiral, I think I've taken this thing about 4 or 5 times. I'm a proud pervert I'm happy to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curmudgeon, yeah but I like your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got all of them wrong too Odie. I'm going to go get my mind out of the gutter now.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put "boots" for #6. Extra credit??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Proof, Don't come here and pretend you're not a pervert.

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least I passed the pervert test.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.