Friday, August 22, 2014

More Adventures of the Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger and Tonto walked into a saloon and sat down to drink
a beer.
    After a few minutes, a big tall cowboy walked in and said "Who Owns
the big white horse outside?" The Lone Ranger stood up, hitched his
gun belt, and said, "I do....Why?"

      The cowboy looked at the Lone Ranger and said, "I just thought you'd
like to know that your horse is about dead outside!"

     The Lone Ranger and Tonto rushed outside and sure enough Silver was
ready to die from heat exhaustion. The Lone Ranger got the horse
water and soon Silver was starting to feel a little better.

    The Lone Ranger turned to Tonto and said, "Tonto, I want you to run
around Silver and see if you can create enough of a breeze to make
him start to feel better."

      Tonto said, "Sure, Kemosabe" and took off running circles around Silver.

     Not able to do anything else but wait, the Lone Ranger returned to
the saloon to finish his drink. A few minutes later, another cowboy
struts into the bar and asks,"Who owns that big white horse
outside?" The Lone Ranger stands again, and claims, "I do, what's
wrong with him This time?"

     The cowboy looks him in the eye and says,

         (...I JUST LOVE THIS PART....)

     "Nothing, but you left your injun runnin!"

Thanks Trailbee!

16 comments:

  1. Shut the damn injun off! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the more powerful injuns built before all that pollution control was added, but I admit, the injuns today run a lot cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha. Love this Odie.

    Have a fabulous day and weekend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Curmudgeon, yeah ain't it great. No PC spoken here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randy, there's a few things in life that need doin, and that's one of em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sig94, they generally pack more power too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee, thank you my loyal cheerleader.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arrgghhhh!!

    (that is the appropriate response, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like those Lone Ranger jokes. Better enjoy them before they are banned by the PC crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ron, they'll never be banned here. I don't speak PC.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.