Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I Met An Older Women At A Bar

I met an older woman at a bar last night. She looked 
pretty good for a 60+year-old. In fact, she wasn't too 
bad at all, and I found myself thinking she probably 
had a really hot daughter.
We drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I'd ever 
had a Sportsman's Double?
'What's that? I asked
'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said.
As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered 
what her daughter might look like, I said, 'No, I haven't.'
We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'tonight's 
your lucky night.'
We went back to her place. We walked in. She put on the 
hall light and shouted upstairs: 

'Mom...you still awake?'

Thank You Trailbee!

18 comments:

Ron Russell said...

I've had a few nites like that! Although you try and forget them, the memories are always there, like a bad tatoo!

Sandee said...

Somehow I figured this is the way it would go. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

Scott Way said...

I'l bet he learned a lot that night!

Robert Fowler said...

Damn.

Randy-g said...

Finish your story Odie...

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Ron, was mom pretty good?

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Sandee, can't fool you.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Scotty, you're a half full kind of guy.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Robert, ready for mom?

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Randy, and we all had great three way sex. And Mom made a great omelet in the morning.

edutcher said...

Maybe those good looks are hereditary.

Curmudgeon said...

What must I do to get you stop putting my business out on the street?

Euripides said...

Now that's funny!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Edutcher, maybe.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Curmudgeon, just a wee bit more lovin Sweet Pea.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Euripides, but of course.

LL said...

That is precisely my luck.

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

LL, you still awake?