Wednesday, August 20, 2014

BRAINS



Brains of elderly are slow because they know so much....
 
By Sarah Knapton, Science Correspondent
 
 
Older people do not decline mentally with age, it just takes  them longer to recall facts because they have more information in their brains,  scientists believe. Much like a computer struggles as the hard drive gets full up, so too do humans take longer to access information, it has been suggested
 
 
Researchers say this slowing down it is not the same as  cognitive decline. The human brain works slower in old age,” said Dr. Michael Ramscar, “but only because we have stored more information over time “The brains of older people do not get weak. On the contrary,  they simply know more.”
 
 
Also, older people often go to another room to get something  and when they get there, they stand there wondering what they came for. It  is NOT a memory problem, it is nature's way of making older people do more  exercise.

SO THERE!! We Are All Brilliant!
 
Thank You Mr. Trailbee! 

I Be Old But I be cool!

14 comments:

  1. …what was I going to say? Nevermind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. That's the way it works.

    Headed for your piece of the planet today. If I can recall where it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LL, enjoy yourself Sir. I've been too busy to enjoy it myself. Only two more weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew we were brilliant and this proves it. Thank you.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a thought on this, I just have to find it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I'm moving into this brilliant club soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I figured this out some years ago and started to publish a paper about my find, but forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edutcher, I saw it around here somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cube, We'll be waiting right here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ron, never came back? You must be the smartest guy around here.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.