Thursday, April 13, 2017

PROSTATE EXAM



An old guy, named Odie, goes to his doctor for his physical 
and gets sent to the Urologist as a precaution.

When Odie gets there, he discovers the Urologist 
is a very pretty female doctor.


The female doctor says, "I'm going to check your prostate today, but this new procedure is a little different from what you are probably used to.

I want you to lie on your right side, bend your knees, then while I check your prostate, take a deep breath and say,

'99'.
 
Odie obeys and says,
 
"99".
 
The doctor says, "Great, now turn over on your left side and again, while I repeat the check, take a deep breath and say,
 
'99".
 
Again, Odie says,
 
'99'."

The doctor said, "Very good.
Now then, I want you to lie on your back with your knees raised slightly."

"I'm going to check your prostate with this hand, and with the other hand I'm going to hold on to your penis
to keep it out of the way."
 
"Now take a deep breath and say,

'99'."

 
Odie begins,


 

"One...


 

two.




three."

Thanks David

12 comments:

  1. God only knows you wanted the pretty nursie to be sure everything was okay. Amirite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have to get one of those, you do want a woman doing it.

    A guy will make it as unpleasant as possible to show both of you he's not from San Fiasco, but if you get some sweet lady, she do it so you're in the mood for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my Odie. Bwahahahahahahahaha.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. edutcher, I did have a woman do it last time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandee, thank you cheer leading squad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I would have bet you'd get the same large black lady doc that laughed at the Cowman...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never make it to 99! But don't have that problem any longer. Have a great day buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.