Tuesday, December 6, 2016

I Had it All !!



I   Had  it  All  !!
                                              
I talked to a  homeless man this morning and asked him how he ended
up this way.
He said, "Up until last week, I still had it all. I had plenty to eat, my
clothes were washed and pressed, I had a roof over my head, I had
TV and Internet, and I went to the gym and the library.
I was working on my MBA on-line.  I had no bills and no debt. I even
had full medical and dental coverage."

I felt sorry for him, so I asked, "What happened?  Drugs? Alcohol? Divorce?"

"Oh no, nothing like that," he said.  "No, no. I just got out of prison..."

Thanks David

11 comments:

  1. And people complain about long prison sentences. PHFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a free sex change operation if he wanted one. Yep - life was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an outstanding booking photo.

    Prison needs to include hard labor - and that means Hillary too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, some people have alternate priorities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some folks live just like this. I so remember them committing crimes so they could spend the winter locked up. It's a mindset that amazes me.

    Have a fabulous day Odie. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. DS, only because they can't murder and steal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee, well it's cold this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Locked up by the law, Institutionalized, by man's humanity to man!

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.