Other Rule 5 ers:
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Hello, Dolly.
ReplyDeleteedutcher, ah yes there she is. RIP Dolly.
DeleteIt's amazing those tiny straps can hold those boulders up. I looked for a hour just to see one of them let loose.
ReplyDeleteGeo
Geo, time well spent?
DeleteThey really don't work. You need something in the nursing bra class to hold them up. My wife is in the Dollyesque class so I speak from experience.
Deleteedutcher, it's good to have an expert stop by.
DeleteThe lovely butt on the #2 young lady is my idea of perfection.
ReplyDeleteJohn, I like her all over.
Delete