I firmly believe that AOC paid somebody to take her college classes. A duel degree International Business and Economics should have made her a conservative capitalist. She clearly has no concept of basic economics or business dealings. With that knowledge of business, Wall St would have pulled her in, but she became a bar waitress
I'm not so sure donors willingly coughed up a billion dollars for Kamala. I have no doubt USAID had something to do with her fundraising. Isn't it odd that USAID was exposed about the same time democrat 'donors' became stingy?
USAID having the fire hose of stolen money shut off to the foreign laundering ops is EXACTLY why the DNC is broker than a website selling Shillary's used panties online.
At some point they'll have to define 'compete' too, then 'sports,' then 'league,' and by Thursday they'll be a philosophy department. The trophy will be awarded to whoever successfully defines 'is
The "pledge" was written by a socialist as a gimmick to sell more American flags. Pledge allegiance to ideas, principles, values, etc, not fabric or even a republic that has now become a reckless empire.
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Just when i though AOC had gotten to full retard, she shows there is another level.
ReplyDeleteMust be attending Kamalas School of Fools
I firmly believe that AOC paid somebody to take her college classes. A duel degree International Business and Economics should have made her a conservative capitalist. She clearly has no concept of basic economics or business dealings. With that knowledge of business, Wall St would have pulled her in, but she became a bar waitress
Deleteeclectickelvin, is there homework?
DeleteTsquared, All them tips.
DeleteI find Miller is one of Trump's most solid people and the person that knows all areas of the government.
ReplyDeleteJG
JG, he's one smart dude.
DeleteWould America fight the Nazis today?
ReplyDeleteAnon, in a heart beat.
DeleteI'm not so sure donors willingly coughed up a billion dollars for Kamala. I have no doubt USAID had something to do with her fundraising. Isn't it odd that USAID was exposed about the same time democrat 'donors' became stingy?
ReplyDeleteAnon, a billion wasn't enough,
DeleteUSAID having the fire hose of stolen money shut off to the foreign laundering ops is EXACTLY why the DNC is broker than a website selling Shillary's used panties online.
DeleteAt some point they'll have to define 'compete' too, then 'sports,' then 'league,' and by Thursday they'll be a philosophy department. The trophy will be awarded to whoever successfully defines 'is
ReplyDeleteBuster, Can I win?
DeleteWoody: I saved most of these to my hard drive and shared them on Feces Book this morning. Thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteJohn, thank you.
DeleteMiller's da man.
ReplyDeleteThe "pledge" was written by a socialist as a gimmick to sell more American flags. Pledge allegiance to ideas, principles, values, etc, not fabric or even a republic that has now become a reckless empire.
ReplyDelete