On the road to Reno this happened.
This is east bound on I 80 to Reno.
I was heading home, thank goodness.
As you can see the lanes are completely
closed. This truck is suspended on a bridge
over the Truckee River.
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Love them all. You made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week, Odie. ♥
Sandee, Great! I guess a job well done.
Delete2 and 5.
ReplyDeletePS The Blonde and I were on the road from Cheyenne to Laramie (Didn't see Clint Walker or Robert Fuller) ~25 years ago and there were several 18 wheelers blown over. Those pics don't surprise me.
edutcher, That happens quite often around here.
DeleteGUY ON THE POLE ALWAYS WAS FIRST
ReplyDeleteAnon, most of the time.
Delete