Sunday, August 2, 2026

By Any Other Name ~ Happy Funday

Commie By Your Name ~ Thanks Bill Maher

3 comments:

  1. When the democratic party loses Mahr and Carville, it's pretty obvious that party has gone completely off the rails, crashed and burned. Logic would predict a mid-term republican landslide, but TDS is incurable. While I hope for the best, I suspect communists will be elected in droves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peaowed, Ouch! See I know better. I'm quiet on the subject.

      Delete
  2. Every political leaning test I've ever taken puts me as a Centrist, but the left has moved so far left, that if I'm not on a right wing watch list already, I will be. I think Bill Maher (who has always been left of center) is getting a feel of that.

    They are communists.

    They will kill you when they gain power.

    Sadly, there are people I care about that dance behind the banner of Democratic Socialists, and seem completely clueless to it all. And kids coming out of K12, regurgitating communist mantras should be frightening, that they intend to kill you.

    I'm glad I saw this country before it was turned into a shit hole. I hope I'm dead before seeing it destroyed.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.