I know, I'm a 30 year Teamster. It was constantly forced on us that the Democrats were the party of the working man. I never bought into it and always told union officials that the Democrats were the party of the NON-working man.
I would love to have SCOTUS comprised of Thomas and Alito clones. Get back to the actual Constitution and Law. I'd be okay with one Gorsuch and one Kavanaugh, but Roberts and Barrett have been such a disappointment. "Call balls and strikes but pay attention to the jeering of the crowd with respect to the zone"
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Speaking of schlong eaters , don't forget ninety proof nancy's replacement, ol weiner himself.
ReplyDeleteWayne Wilson, his name says it all.
DeleteNYC teachers didn't learn the lesson that Obama taught the Mine Workers of America.
ReplyDeletehjets, from birth union stiffs are told democrats are the only ones looking out for them.
DeleteI know, I'm a 30 year Teamster. It was constantly forced on us that the Democrats were the party of the working man. I never bought into it and always told union officials that the Democrats were the party of the NON-working man.
Deletehjets, I know, 30 year CWA here.
DeleteI would love to have SCOTUS comprised of Thomas and Alito clones. Get back to the actual Constitution and Law. I'd be okay with one Gorsuch and one Kavanaugh, but Roberts and Barrett have been such a disappointment. "Call balls and strikes but pay attention to the jeering of the crowd with respect to the zone"
ReplyDeletemer, the Founder's reasons are everything..
DeleteThose climate protesters have my upmost support. Isn't ice really slick 🤔 😂
ReplyDeleteNed Eastwood, I hope so.
Delete