Sunday, July 26, 2026

Happy Funday ~ Fighting Possum Ring Busted

 

4 comments:

  1. Almost spit out my breakfast grits. Wife laughed so hard. Thankful South Carolina wasn’t mentioned and our pet possum Oatmeal wasn’t Involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BlindDave, You keep Oatmeal away from that life of crime. The three of you will be better for it.

      Delete
  2. I've got a couple for the fights, if they don't stay out the turtle pen , but if they start digging for eggs they won't be usable for fighting.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.