Other Babe Loving Rule 5 ers:
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Number 10, is nice, but that right eye tends to rivet my attention. Is the pic AI, or the eye glass, or the lighting off, or is it just a 'stink-eye?
ReplyDeleteJohn Albertson-the-lesser
John Albertson-the-lesser, I don't think she's AI because she has a page and a following on Facebook. Hell I've been fooled many times.
DeleteAs I scrolled down this line of stunning young ladies, my heart rate quickened and my breath got shorter. WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteJohn, my work here is done.
DeleteNumber 9: I've seen that body with a different face before; can't remember where or when.
ReplyDeleteJustaJeepGuy, let me know when it comes to you.
DeleteI just now noticed the "C" on #9's wrist. That's proof of AI or Photoshop.
ReplyDeleteIt is such a shame that the AI weenies can't just STFU and let the rest of us enjoy that scenery.
DeleteJustaJeepG, I guess it comed to ya. Trust me, you'll get over the disappointment.
DeleteJohn, They think they're giving public service announcements. They're get over it ... one day.
DeleteWoody: Those AI weenies can't help themselves since they are so self-important. I wish they'd find other venues to haunt.
DeleteLike the one in the towel.
ReplyDeleteOr whatever it is.
Anon, sorry I don't see a towel.
Delete