Did #2 ever consider what those tats are gonna look like if she ever lost weight or....gained MORE weight? Johnny Carson was the best by FAR. Gold standard of late night TV talk show hosts.
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
JC and BW
ReplyDeleteMe, Y
DeleteHi Johnny, hi Betty.
ReplyDeleteedutcher, Hellou.
DeleteGoogle AI says it's Johnny Carson & Betty White photoshopped onto caveman bodies.
ReplyDeleteSteve
Steve, I believe that was a skit they did.
DeleteThe Amazing Carnac answering a question from Rose Nylun.
ReplyDeletePragmatica, Rose sure gets around.
DeleteAh! At last! I wondered whaat happened to Lor.ena
ReplyDeleteThat's what happens when you marry a girl who likes frankfurters
crazy Charlie, oooh those teeth.
Deletememe #3: Johnny Carson and Betty White
ReplyDeleteAnon, you get an "A".
DeleteThe Tarzan couple: Johnny Carson, and Phyllis Diller?
ReplyDeleteCrotalus, look again.
DeleteCarson and White
ReplyDeleteAndrew, absolutely!
DeleteJohnny Carson and Betty White of course.
ReplyDeleteBdabing! Ya beat me to it. ;-)
DeleteAnon, BINGO!
DeleteTerrapod,<.b> you win a participation trophy.
DeleteDid #2 ever consider what those tats are gonna look like if she ever lost weight or....gained MORE weight?
ReplyDeleteJohnny Carson was the best by FAR. Gold standard of late night TV talk show hosts.