Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Wallaby damned.
ReplyDeleteAnon, LOL! I see what you did there.
DeleteThat was a good thing they did. Started my day off right.
ReplyDeleteDes, glad I could help with that.
DeleteVery good mate! Most humans still care.
ReplyDeleteToot, Most do.
DeleteLooks like there are hundreds if not thousands of holes there. Nice job rescuing him.
ReplyDeleteAnon, they stepped up and did a great thing.
DeleteI thought the roo was gonna jump in the bucket of backhoe,guess this was a better plan!
ReplyDeleteJames, yeah they don't follow directions very well.
DeleteOK! I give up!
ReplyDeleteWhy are there so many holes there? Is this a part of Ozzie geology or did someone make them? For what purpose?