Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
I love them all, but the last one made me spew my water.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Odie. ♥
Sandee, you shouldn't drink when you come here.
DeleteKatz be illustrated.
ReplyDeleteedutcher, that one sure is.
DeleteFirst cat got paint job on a Friday or Monday!
ReplyDeleteJames, my experience would say Friday.
DeleteMama cat is going to tear a new backsides on that hawk with her babies so close.
ReplyDeleteCederq, she has the advantage being in a confined space.
DeleteKatz also be individualists
ReplyDeleteAnon, oh, they insist on it.
Delete