Tuesday, September 8, 2026

It's Libturd Tuesday Once Again ~ AM

 











Thanks FBers

10 comments:

  1. 1. Sure looks like the Left out in Cali might be a shade crooked
    10. I thought i was reading the lyrics to the Beatles song the Taxman for a second

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eclectickelvin, #10 - It's a wonder there's anything left.

      Delete
  2. Every program is the same grift: they create the crisis, 'solve' it, and then charge you rent for the privilege of drowning. It's not incompetence — it's a business model

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memes that ask if we support exposing fraud are stupid, the question is stupid

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to know why so many people all over the world expect the American taxpayer to pay for EVERYTHING. Other countries assume they're entitled to our money and people here agree with them. Any Americans who think that should be supplying the funds themselves, not the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JustaJeepGuy, Washington thinks by throwing money at problems it will keep another Hitler from getting to power .... NOT!

      Delete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.