Agreed. Had a young coworker put it on at lunch. All I heard was Howard constantly telling his female guests to show her tits. My young coworker turned to me and said, “Isn’t this great?” I looked at him, realizing what a total idiot he was, and answered, “You DO realize this is RADIO?” fjf0351
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Never saw the panic over Stern.
ReplyDeleteWhy is ANY person in this country illegally allowed to do ANYTHING, let alone attend a college run by the state?
ReplyDeleteAll true.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week, Odie. ♥
Agreed.
ReplyDeleteHad a young coworker put it on at lunch. All I heard was Howard constantly telling his female guests to show her tits.
My young coworker turned to me and said,
“Isn’t this great?”
I looked at him, realizing what a total idiot he was, and answered,
“You DO realize this is RADIO?”
fjf0351