Sunday, August 23, 2026

Happy Funday ~ Let's Dance ~ AM


6 comments:

  1. Funny - those who disco dance >20hrs/wk never seem to be able to put on any weight - vs. those who watch the disco dancers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the choice is,
      Listen to disco, or get fat:
      Mumu’s will be my new wardrobe!
      fjf0351

      Delete
    2. crazy Charlie, so that's my problem.

      Delete
    3. fjf0351, I could never do that, but I can do the Two Step and Waltz quite nicely.

      Delete
  2. This all looks fun to watch but don't even think about asking me to do any of it.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.