Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Awww Such A Wonderful Libturd Tuesday It Is ~ AM

 











Thanks Skip

10 comments:

  1. The same government that audits a waitress for underreporting $200 in tips also has 312 separate agencies that can't pass their own audits. Almost like the scrutiny is directional.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and they get away with it, even after we all find out...

      Delete
  2. #1. Frank must have scheduled his surgery under the Canadian socialized medical system.
    #2. I don't know who that is but I already don't like her with the tats and the pussy hat. Looks like a disgruntled old lesbo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Looney Tunes make more sense than Looney Thune.

    PS The last 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woody: I am pretty sure that we both agree that allowing socialism and communism to creep into this once-great nation is unpardonable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all and especially the last one.

    Have a fabulous day, Odie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. And voting republican is nearly as much of an endorsement of socialism as is voting democrat. NEITHER have any respect for the free market, but prefer instead massive government power over the people, businesses, their free choices, and their incomes. I applaud ALL condemnations of Socialism, but pretending that Socialism and Communism were "fought against" negates our siding with the Soviets during WW2, the government socialist school system that BOTH parties support, our support of socialist nations around the world who "do our bidding," and so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last story I saw put Trump's wealth UP $3.5 BILLION since taking office this time around. Sorry, not seeing the sacrifices...especially when he has destroyed the economy of the US and the middle east with his blackmail-fueled war for Israel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was the Russians,
      Can’t even keep your stories straight.

      Delete
  8. The economy was BOOMing under Biden I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.