Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Let's Enjoy Libturd Tuesday ~ AM

 











Thanks Skip

16 comments:

  1. Yes, now we know the military is run by Israel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The US military may be run by real men (again) but to un-f*ck what the "woke" azz holes did will take decades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We The People ... for the people, by the people ... consent of the governed ....
      If enough people believed that and enough people put it into action, a new ROE would get the job done within months, one year at most.

      Delete
    2. John, the military can be quite speedy when it has to be.

      Delete
  3. That first one is spot on. I'm sick of politicians.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Odie. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandee, I hope South Dakota changes their Senator soon.

      Delete
  4. Number five is incorrect as far as Soros and Clinton are concerned but didn't bother with the last one. Soros in now 96 and I'll rejoice the day he dies. Truly an evil man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotta tell y' - #7's a really low blow

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 - We can't prosecute them, because the majority are crooked as hell
    they bastardized the laws to protect themselves, control the market and make fortunes off it and buy off judges who wont touch them. If we can't even get rid of the Pedos in office then we are deeper in crap than we thought.
    Seems like the Wolves are always baying at the door trying to get in and only the courage of a few at the top are holding them back. .It would be nice if Trump could focus on Judges and try to go after Liberals as enemy forces and use military tribunals to try them

    ReplyDelete

Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.

** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.

*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.