Even tho it’s AI the message is clear. Treating people with respect is always better than treating people with contempt. There is too much of that today. Nicely done.
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
I love a happy ending. Good one, Odie.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and weekend. ♥
Sandee, happy endings work for me too..
DeleteVery much AI, but a good story nonetheless. Thanks, Odie!
ReplyDeleteBrewvet, that's why it's posted.
DeleteEven tho it’s AI the message is clear. Treating people with respect is always better than treating people with contempt. There is too much of that today. Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteDan, I felt the same way.
DeleteI know it is a bit Hokey and AI but it still made this old mans eyes water! Thanks
DeleteAnon, I knew you'd come around.
Delete