I am pretty sure that if I was walking down those stairs and saw that nice looking young lady struggling, I would do the same thing and pick her up. Who knows? Maybe I'd get lucky!!!
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Kindness still exists!!
ReplyDeleteAnon, indeed.
DeleteIt takes so little to help and so much to ignore others. Good on that youngster and his friend.
ReplyDeletePaul V, a really good team.
DeleteThere are still well raised kids in America.
ReplyDeleteHow many walked past afraid to "not look cool" by helping.
Michael, they were the cool ones.
Delete"Ugh, I have a boyfriend"
ReplyDeleteAnon, Shhhh ......
DeleteI am pretty sure that if I was walking down those stairs and saw that nice looking young lady struggling, I would do the same thing and pick her up. Who knows? Maybe I'd get lucky!!!
ReplyDeleteJohn, a man of the world like yourself? Of course you would.
DeleteTwice, I've fallen down stairs on crutches.
ReplyDeletewv citybilly, OUCH!
Delete