Term limits looks better and better every day. And getting rid of the NEA and the AFT Teachers Unions would also help, dream of the Memes that would bring
There's no such thing in law as "illegal immigrant".
The correct legal nomenclature is Foreign National or Illegal Alien. To say otherwise with any of these invented phrases are spewing gobbledygook, but serve the purpose they somehow have a right to be here. They don't.
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Shakira law is when Hips Don't Lie?
ReplyDeleteAnon, hmmm, I guess I should steal memes from smarter people, and then read them?
DeleteMamdani is not that bright? 2026 is the 25th anniversary and the only year that tge 25th can be honored. Next year is the 26th anniversary, and so in.
ReplyDeleteAnon, that's two mistakes.
DeleteSo Willie is a Commie. No surprise for anybody paying attention.
ReplyDeleteedutcher, you are so observant.
DeleteTerm limits looks better and better every day. And getting rid of the NEA and the AFT Teachers Unions would also help, dream of the Memes that would bring
ReplyDeleteeclectickelvin, Memes galore.
DeleteThere's no such thing in law as "illegal immigrant".
ReplyDeleteThe correct legal nomenclature is Foreign National or Illegal Alien. To say otherwise with any of these invented phrases are spewing gobbledygook, but serve the purpose they somehow have a right to be here. They don't.
Become immune to the propaganda.
wv citybilly, I see that, and raise to the nerd.
DeletePoland unlike the trope, are not so dumb after all.
ReplyDeleteGeo
>Geo, Who said they were dumb?
Delete