Woman puzzling about cat on puzzle(see what I did there!?)really needs to understand that to get cat to leave she needs to do something else the cat will then interfere with......,works every time!
Once at a family reunion at a dairy farm someone brought a dog along that ran into the barn and tried to pick a fight with the barn cats. The dog then decided that spending the rest of the day back in the bed of the pick up truck waiting to go home was a good idea.
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
Love them all. I said awww and laughed out loud, too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week, Odie. ♥
Sandee, both?
DeleteWoman puzzling about cat on puzzle(see what I did there!?)really needs to understand that to get cat to leave she needs to do something else the cat will then interfere with......,works every time!
ReplyDeleteJames, yes I see. Take a bow.
DeleteOnce at a family reunion at a dairy farm someone brought a dog along that ran into the barn and tried to pick a fight with the barn cats. The dog then decided that spending the rest of the day back in the bed of the pick up truck waiting to go home was a good idea.
ReplyDeleteMikey, them barn cats travel in herds ... watch out!
DeleteQue fotos tan simpáticas, me encantan. Besitos desde España
ReplyDeleteNuria de Espinosa, Hello from the USA, and a big kiss back to you.
DeleteKatz be sleepy.
ReplyDeleteedutcher, all the time.
Delete