White (Conservative) people are due to become the most fertile in the country next year. I've seen white women with as many as 4 or 5 kids in tow often enough to wonder when it would be noticeable.
So don't sweat all the Moslem stuff. There's an old Pew survey that said 1/3 of them leave the faith (most of them young) when they get here and that hair pulling match that was all over the Webz shows a lot of the rest are assimilating.
Why do we continue to spew the lie that "we have to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here," when obviously it's way past time to be fighting them here, and there are quickly becoming more of them HERE THAN THERE?
Put it here ... I can't wait to read it. I have the Captcha turned OFF but blogger insists it be there. You should be able to bypass it.
** Anonymous, please use a name at the end of your comment. You're all starting to look alike.
*** Moderation has been added due to Spam and a Commenter a little too caustic. I welcome comments, but talk of killing and racist (or even close to racist) are not welcome.
White (Conservative) people are due to become the most fertile in the country next year. I've seen white women with as many as 4 or 5 kids in tow often enough to wonder when it would be noticeable.
ReplyDeleteSo don't sweat all the Moslem stuff. There's an old Pew survey that said 1/3 of them leave the faith (most of them young) when they get here and that hair pulling match that was all over the Webz shows a lot of the rest are assimilating.
We're winning.
edutcher, I don't know about the score, but I give you Dearborn, MI.
DeleteWhy do we continue to spew the lie that "we have to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here," when obviously it's way past time to be fighting them here, and there are quickly becoming more of them HERE THAN THERE?
ReplyDeleteAnon, let me know if you figure that one out.
DeleteI have an idea about the rapist. He'd never rape again.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and rest of the week, Odie. ♥
Sandee, I'll bet you do, and there's a lot of pain involved.
DeleteIf it has to do with slicing off parts, you better go for all of them because fun fact: you don't need the beans for the beanstalk to grow.
DeleteBlack Privilege? Interesting. No?
ReplyDeleteJohn, I wonder if that's what the judges call it.
Delete